5lbs-organic boneless skinless chicken thighs
1/2 c. Olive Oil
1/2 c. Red Wine Vinegar
1 c. Pitted Prunes
1/2 c. Pitted Spanish Green Olives (not stuffed)
1/2 c. Capers with juice
6 Bay Leaves
12 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
1/4 c. Dried Oregano
2 tsp. Kosher Salt/ 1 tsp. Black Pepper
3/4 c. Brown Sugar
1. Cup White Wine:
1) 24 hours before serving combine ingredients olive oil thru black pepper in large shallow bowl. Stir and cover with Saran Wrap. Place in fridge stirring occasionally.
2) One hour before cooking arrange chicken evenly in large casserole dish. Sprinkle with brown sugar and pour wine over chicken.
3) Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
4) Place chicken dish in oven and bake for 25 minutes. Last 5 minutes turn broiler onto low to brown top.
5) Turn out onto platter and save juices.
Serve with Quinoa or Couscous, pour reserved juices over the top. Enjoy!