- 2 ounces bourbon
- 1/2 ounce lime juice, or 2 lime wedges, squeezed
- 6–7 mint leaves, muddled
- 2–3 blackberries, muddled
- 3/4 ounce simple syrup or 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1 ounce club soda
- cup of ice
- In a Boston shaker, combine mint leaves, lime wedges and blackberries. Muddle until pulverized. Add bourbon, ice, and simple syrup (or sugar) and shake vigorously for 10 seconds.
- Pour full contents into a rocks glass (no straining) and top with 1 ounce of club soda. Stir and garnish with mint leaves and blackberry.
Recipe Adapted from Kitchen Swagger